Sunday, April 22, 2007

Saturday live at ATB.


It's 6:30 a.m. and I am noticing that the sun is much brighter every Saturday as I head in to ATB and work on the Goldenhawk. I am tired and getting worn from the tasks of the growing bailiff company, the growing vegetation in my yard and growing excitement of seeing the car come together. However, I am not the only one on the road to ATB, Peter, Yuri, Roland and Werner are also putting in a huge effort. Every weekend and many nights since the first of February. Still some people think we are making great progress considering 75% is done in our spare time. Thanks for all the effort! everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I can see first hand the exhaustion written all over my husband Werner's face and the same goes for our neighbor and friend Randy. Along with Peter, Yuri and Roland,and the rest of the team, it it amazing how committed these guys are to the Goldenhawk, while trying to balance work and family as well. The most important thing I have seen in Werner & Randy is the twinkle in their eyes. They love what they are doing, and the Goldenhawk Project will benefit from all the sacrifices each and every one of you are making. Keep it up guys, and keep your eyes on the prize. I am really proud of you!
    Cheryl Sprenger

    ReplyDelete