Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Meet Zoltan- Airflow Expert Porter & New Team Member

Zoltan , a new sponsor comes to the project via Piers Harry, Peak Diesel Perfomance. Zoltan has long been the porting service of the fastest!
This is his design model for the Xprize.
This is his own introduction.
My full name is Zoltan Bod.I have been involved with the airflow through cylinder heads ,manifolds and carburetors for 30 years or so. I live for the challenge to get that last little bit of air flow that someone else might ignore.I've been porting Cummins diesels to varied levels for about five years.My passion to take this air flow quality external is represented in my endeavor to race in the XPRISE competition with my scratch built three wheeled car which is currently in the design and development phase.Minimum requirement to qualify for the race is 100 MPG average over a 2000 mile distance. Thanks Zoltan
Going Forward this gathering of Goldenhawks will be supporting many endeavours of the team members. You can count me in!
Watch for more information about Zoltan with the Original Fast Guys 200+mph Vega at Bonneville.

No comments:

Post a Comment