Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Ilona & Geoff Bardal (Colt Cams) Deeply Saddened

Ilona & Geoff Bardal and family (Colt Cams) were deeply saddened by the loss of their loyal friend, family member, play and work companion. Khita, the beautiful German Shepherd, suffered a freak accident resulting in a fatal injury while playing an exuberant game of fetch the stick. The animal hospital was unable to determine the full extent of her injuries and she passed away at home the next night.
All of us who have loved and lost a faithful pet understand and share their loss.

Hi Randy,Here is a picture of Khita at work.
IN LOVING MEMORY OF OUR BEAUTIFUL KHITA PART OR OUR FAMILY AND WORK PASSED AWAY OCT 25TH 2007 @ 3 YEARS OLD.
SHE WILL BE GREATLY MISSED AND FOREVER IN OUR MEMORIES.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Geoff/Ilona
    Khita was such a great dog....She loved me. I could always tell when I walked into the shop if she was laying down she got up and came right to me and licked my hand. I will also miss her.
    Jason "NitroMan"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, as you may already noticed I am new here.
    I will be happy to get some assistance at the start.
    Thanks in advance and good luck! :)

    ReplyDelete