Saturday, November 6, 2010

Seven Years of Goldenhawk Streamliner


First off I see that my number of posts for 2010 is off significantly and that there is certainly no "order of flow" they are just indicative of the way my life has been. To make this project happen and get it herded to its present state in equipment design, development parts and completed testing has consumed my life. Fortunately I have always been able to multi-task and this has helped, however, had I known the thousands of hours I would have to dedicate to a project that no one knew or understood I may have just closed my eyes and made the thoughts go away.

Anyway, that is hind sight and as I glance back today, I think it is all worth it. The project has attracted some of the most talented, creative persons and companies in the country. It has brought people together for a common goal and united them in the resolve to "Get 'Er Done" with the least amount of money and the greatest amount of ingenuity and much generosity, giving of their time their creativity, their assets , but most of all their hearts. So to thank and honour each one of you be you whether you a be donor sponsor, crew, or supporting fan forwarding this to your "car/speed" friends and family, I will try to do a better and more consistent journal.

To begin with I am going to go through the photos and notes that are somewhat stale but at least you will know I was thinking of you.

Best wishes , Remember our Veterans and our troops here and abroad, 'Lest we forget"!

Randy

No comments:

Post a Comment