Sunday, February 25, 2007

Build Day 1



Hi Folks,
Well today was exciting as the crew at Aggressive Tube Bending, under the watchful eye of Yuri started to cut the steel and assemble the chassis. Kevin Knox attended to work out some last minute changes and he will update the drawings for tomorrows shift.





There seems to be a huge amount of blank white space here...between this and the previous posting. I guess it resulted from my trying to move pictures around and editing the text, etc.

Sorry about that...I'll try not to let it happen again! :)





2 comments:

  1. Don't know why there's such a huge gap of white space in this posting? This is all new territory, so I'm getting used to it. Blogging seems to be backwards to me....starts at the bottom and finishes with the newest post at the top. Sort of the opposite of a webpage! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. go team go !!!! from chris sprenger

    ReplyDelete