Thursday, June 26, 2008

TOM THE TIRE GUY in Surrey



Twenty five to thirty years ago I went to CANADIAN CASH & CARRY store in Burnaby to get 16x16x36" Slicks mounted and balanced for my Twim turbocharged dragster. It was at that time that I met a Dynamic young man, with a line up of people waiting to receive his bright smile and happy helpful service. I recall spending my time looking through photo albums of all the race, custom and show cars he had put on the wheels and tires. I soon discovered that Tom Erickson was the go to guy for all hot rodders and racers, he knew the product available and to this day will give you a super deal on tires and wheels. That's why I insist that the Goldenhawk GOODYEAR LSR 330 MPH+EAGLE Landspeed tires are carefully mounted balanced and check for true surface, no run out.
Honesty, Good prices, Great advice, and Tom's Great personality make it your best choice
for tires and wheels.
13550-106ave. Surrey,BC. V3T2c5
call 604-581-8550

1 comment:

  1. I want to thank you for providing this useful information about web services!

    Wheels and Tires

    ReplyDelete