Friday, December 12, 2008

Just in time for SANTA




Diversions (Kevin Knox ) will be starting to prototype the model of the Goldenhawk the first ones will be ready for finishing with a light sanding and painting for those of you who are inclined to be creative.
I expect that the prices will be a 1/32 scale - 12" car would be $175.00 + GST
a 15" car would be $265.00 + GST
The offical decals and paint will be available soon as well.
You can get in on the original production by emailing to Kevin at www.kevinknox.com or calling 604-930-2120 to get on the build sheet.

2 comments:

  1. Although we have differences in culture, but do not want is that this view is the same and I like that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Blog, I think I want to find me, I will tell my other friends, on all
    fishing net factory

    ReplyDelete