Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Brian Beesley, Does he really exist?


For those of you who have asked this question, Who is Brian Beesley? Let me tell you that Brian is the single most important member of the Goldenhawk project and has contributed as much time and effort as any of us. Brian has, since the beginning, created artwork, posters, this blog, and was a large part of the preparation of the art for Global Inkstorm to produce the banner in time for the show. Brian also made two great videos and slideshow to illustrate the build process and the Bonneville Salt flats. They both were made to the music of TROOPER our music sponsor, We played them continuously at the display last weekend. he also created the post cards that we gave to the fans that attended the display. See photo. Brian is the computer savvy guy who keeps our computers up and running, takes photos and videos for the team, plus created the company website www.carpe.ca . Without his devotion and friendship I would not have got this project to the present day. Brian does all this and holds down two jobs, plus attends to family members needs including the ones in hospitals. He is a true friend and all around great guy!
Find the answer click here http://assandi.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

  1. Now my head is as big as my ass
    (donkey!) I wish I could be there more! Thanks my friend!

    ReplyDelete