Friday, June 29, 2007

Polar Bear sighting in Abbotsford at COOL-IT


Wednesday, I visited my longtime friend,
Steve Zaeri owner of COOL-IT Hi Way Services and to see his new shop for Truck Lube & Oil that will be opening soon. Steve manages the COOL-It shop for the cooling requirements of all sorts of Highway transports and reefer units.
However, Steve is also the very first person to endorse this project when it first emerged as an idea 5 years ago. At that time I suggested we put a/c in the car to keep the driver cool and to draw interest to his business. Today you can see the 300 mph air conditioner unit being presented to the Goldenhawk streamliner project by the team at the COOL-IT Hi way Services in south Abbotsford BC. Thanks to Jeanette for taking her lunch break to shoot the photos.

2 comments:

  1. I am a owner of a highway truck and was having a AC problem, i brought my truck to Cool it and they fixed my AC very fast. They had the friendliest workers and the best service. I recommend any driver to take there truck there for any radiator,CAC,heating or AC work. Oh and i cant forget about the price it was the best, way cheaper then the dealer.

    Thank You Cool it your the best

    Jeremy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just want to say that,
    Cool-It guys are the coolest, fastest and the happiest technicians in Canada with the best knowlage and parts.
    Andy
    hiGear Transport

    ReplyDelete