Friday, January 11, 2008

Tire Life? Fuller is best!

Why I love Fuller?
"Now listen here sonny, back in the day, 1973, maybe '74, there was a Super Stock Chevelle #64. The driver was a young fella named Rolly Walker and he was very fast, so fast the tires would lose air every race and then temperature would go nuts and the handling would suffer. Well, being the sponsor (Brighouse Brake & Wheel) I wants to fix the problem, so I asked around and found the industrial guys used SEAL-ZIT. When I installed it problem solved!"
So 30 years later, when I designed the Goldenhawk Streamliner for 330 mph, I wanted SEAL-ZIT, but nobody seemed to know what I was talking about, so I went to the Internet. http://www.fullerbros.com/ It is called Tire Life now in Canada & the States. I will run it at Bonneville and be confident that rim/tire porosity will not be a problem. This time I'm the driver. #6006 E/DS see you on the salt.
Thanks Morry Jones - thanks Fuller! http://www.fullerbros.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment